Are you in search of the best weight bench that comes equipped with all the right features including a high max weight capacity so you can enjoy a tough, versatile upper and lower body workout right at home? Well look no further.
Built strong, reasonably priced, portable, and easy to use, this well-rounded pro quality utility bench is a great buy for beginner and advanced lifters.
The X-Class utility weight bench by Fitness Reality features an impressive fifteen-hundred-pound weight capacity and can accommodate lifters over six feet tall, easily.
It also offers a total of seven adjustable backrest positions, so you can enjoy a more challenging workout.
This utility weight bench packs the power and durability of an Olympic weight bench, and the versatility of an adjustable bench. Basically, this bench is the total package.
Overview and Features
This is a utility bench that comes loaded with all the right features and then some.
As we mentioned, this bench features a higher than average weight capacity of fifteen hundred pounds. The average Olympic weight bench has a top weight capacity of one thousand pounds. But with the X-Class, you’ll pay half the price.
The backrest offers seven angle options ranging from fifteen degrees up to eighty-five degrees.
The seat has four adjustments: zero degrees, five degrees, ten degrees, and fifteen degrees.
The seat and backrest are both covered in commercial grade foam that measures in at two and a half inches thick.
The bench also comes with a leg developer and preacher curl attachment, so you can enjoy a solid upper and lower body workout.
This weight bench is a total game changer. If you’re tired of paying high annual gym costs and you’d prefer to work out in the privacy of your own home, then this bench makes it possible. You won’t have to buy a weight bench, plus a preacher curl bench, and a leg curl decline bench because this model has it all.
This bench opens the door to a wide range of flat and seated exercises such as skull crushers, hammer curls, preacher curls, decline press, flat press, and chest presses.
If you’re looking for a high-quality top of the line bench, then this model by Fitness Reality is the weight bench you’ve been waiting for.
However, if you’re on a tight budget and still need a bench that’s durable and versatile, we recommend the Rep Fitness AB3000 FID Adjustable Bench.
If you’re a serious lifter in need of a tough weight bench for your home gym, then you shouldn’t settle for less than the absolute best. The X-Class is a gym quality bench that’s versatile, durable, and offers a total body workout.
The leg developer and preacher curl attachments are some of this model’s standout features. Both attachments turn this model into a multi-purpose home gym workhorse. The attachments can also help you maximize your gains, so you can continue to challenge yourself and see results sooner.
Most lifters are guilty of slacking off on lower body workouts, but the X-Class has got you covered. The leg developer attachment will allow you to focus on intense lower body workouts that can provide real results. The leg developer features two height adjustment options.
The preacher curl attachment features six height adjustment options, so it will work for lifters ranging from five feet to six feet, four inches tall.
The seven-inch storage post can hold up to one hundred and eighty pounds and can easily take your leg and arm workouts up a notch.
The multi-layered two-and-a-half-inch thick seat and backrest are designed for comfort and stability. Both surfaces are covered with heavy-duty double stitched vinyl that’s sweat and tear resistant. The padding features tight stitching, so you can tell it’s designed to last a lifetime.
When it comes to versatility, switching from incline or decline, to flat, is simple.
Assembly will only take approximately one hour. The included instructions are very detailed, well-written, and easy to follow.
The bench is equipped with larger than average caster wheels that make it easy to move the bench when not in use.
- For your home workout, a bench that offers decline and incline positions is a must, and this bench doesn’t disappoint. It comes with seven adjustable backrest positions and four adjustable seat positions.
- The seat and backrest feature safety locks, so the bench won’t slide out of place when in an incline or decline position.
- The bench can go from fifteen degrees incline up to eighty-five incline within seconds.
- The frame is made out of high-quality two by three-inch tubular steel, so it’s one of the most durable benches on the market.
- This bench is tough enough to accommodate powerlifters.
- Changing up the backrest and seat positions is fast and seamless.
- Covered by a lifetime warranty.
- The detachable leg lockdown system means you won’t have to worry about the bench wobbling or moving while you’re doing intense decline work.
- Highly portable, the bench features large caster wheels that make it easy to move the bench after a workout is complete.
- The tapered backrest provides an improved range of motion.
- The included leg lock is perfect for core work.
- We wish the bench sat a couple of inches lower to the ground. The height can make it difficult for shorter lifters to place their feet flat on the ground.
- The leg developer is best suited for taller lifters.
Home Workout Habit.com Product Rating:
The X-Class by Fitness Reality may come with a hefty price tag, but the variety of backrest and seat positions, not to mention the attachments, make this bench worth every penny. This bench is perfect for the powerlifter, or the beginner in need of a bench they can grow with. We gave this model a rating of five out of five stars, which makes it the best weight bench on the market and our highest rated model.